- 2019 In February 2019, Hubei Huisheng was identified as the Hubei Province Animal Health Products Bio-Health Products Bioengineering Technology Research Center.
In February 2019, Yingcheng Huisheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established.
- 2018 At the end of 2018, Hubei Huisheng acquired the land and plant of Yinhai Cotton, and constructed a 160-ton annual production project of Taiwan Fermentation.
- 2017 In February 2017, Hubei Huisheng "Streptomyces hawaii and its uses" won the Hubei Provincial Patent Excellence Award.
In July 2017, Hubei Huisheng added new production lines: non-sterile bulk drug (Tevacin tartrate), non-final sterilized large-volume injection / non-final sterilized small-volume injection production line passed GMP verification.
In December 2017, Hubei Huisheng "Streptomyces hawaii and its uses" won the 19th China Invention Patent Excellence Award.
In December 2017, Hubei Huisheng was identified as a Hubei Invisible Champion Cultivation Enterprise.
- 2016 In March 2016, the Hubei Provincial Fermentation Veterinary Drug R & D Center, which was jointly established by the company and Hubei University of Technology, was reviewed and approved by the Science and Technology Department.
In April 2016, due to development needs, the company applied for a company name change, from "Hubei Yongsheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd." to "Hubei Huisheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.".
2015 In February 2015, the "mapofloxacin" and "mapofloxacin tablets" of Xunsheng Co., Ltd. were awarded the National Class II New Veterinary Drug Registration Certificate.
In March 2015, the company successfully passed the comprehensive GMP on-site inspection and acceptance by the expert group of the Ministry of Agriculture.
In April 2015, the company obtained the new veterinary drug GMP certificate and veterinary drug production license.
In April 2015, “A method for extracting acetylisovaleryl tylosin tartrate” won the invention patent certificate.
- 2014 In January 2014, the company obtained a feed additive production license, product category: mixed feed additives.
In February 2014, "Taiwanxin" won the title of registered trademark.
In March 2014, the company obtained a license for animal diagnosis and treatment. The scope of diagnosis and treatment: the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of aquatic animal diseases.
In March 2014, Fung Sheng successfully joined the China Committee of the East Asia Business Council.
In August 2014, Yongsheng was awarded the title of “Key Leading Enterprise in Agricultural Industrialization in Xiaogan City”.
- 2013 In September 2013, the construction of the second phase of the company was started.
In October 2013, the “Fermentation Production of Acetyl Isovaleryl Tylosin Tartrate” project of Winson won the Technology Innovation Fund for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
In November 2013, the "fermentation production of acetyl isovaleryl tylosin tartrate" obtained by Xunsheng Company obtained the free sales certificate.
In November 2013, the company obtained a feed production license, product category: additive premix feed.
In November 2013, the company was approved by Hubei Provincial Department of Science and Technology, Hubei Provincial Finance Department, Hubei Provincial Taxation Bureau, and Hubei Provincial Taxation Bureau.
- 2013 In January 2013, the company obtained the customs registration certificate of the consignee and consignor of import and export goods of the People's Republic of China Customs.
In January 2013, the company obtained a registration certificate for self-care reporting and inspection.
In May 2013, a new breakthrough was made in the foreign export business of “Fermentation Production of Acetylvaleryl Tartrate Tartrate”.
In May 2013, Fusheng Company won the invention patent certificate for "a method and application of Poria acid polysaccharide extract".
In July 2013, the "Fermentation Production of Acetyl Isovaleryl Tylosin Tartrate" project of Hao Sheng Company was supported by the National Innovation Fund
- 2012 In January 2012, Fung Shing Company formally obtained the first-class license for microbial production issued by the Ministry of Agriculture. The product name is: Microorganism (I) (II) Bacillus subtilis.
In March 2012, the company was formally approved by the GMP expert group of the Ministry of Agriculture.
In May 2012, the "fermentation production of acetyl isovaleryl tylosin tartrate" project of Fung Sheng Company obtained the GMP certificate issued by the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau of the Ministry of Agriculture.
In June 2012, the company obtained a veterinary drug production license.
In June 2012, the company successfully applied for registered trademarks: text and color.
- 2011 In March 2011, the project of "Fermentation of Acetylvaleryl Tartrate Tartrate by Fermentation" was tested and met the standard.
In October 2011, the trial production of the "fermentation production of acetylisovaleryl tylosin tartrate" project of Xunsheng Company was successful.
- 2010 In January 2010, the company signed an agreement with Huazhong Agricultural University to conduct micro-ecological research together.
In March 2010, a major breakthrough was made in the clinical application test of the micro-ecological preparations of Pu Sheng Company.
In July 2010, the first phase of the company (office building, 0915 workshop, raw material warehouse, power distribution system, water supply and drainage system, power system) was completed.
In July 2010, the “Fermentation Production of Acetyl Isovaleryl Tylosin Tartrate” project group of Xunsheng Company entered Xunsheng and officially started the construction of a production project.
- 2009 In April 2009, Wuhan Huisheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was wholly invested by Wuhan Huisheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. to establish it.
In May 2009, the "Fermentation of Acetylvaleryl Tartrate Tartrate" project was officially launched.
In September 2009, the first phase of the project was started.
In December 2009, the company formally established the "Microbiology Research Institute of Hubei Provincial Veterinary Engineering Research Center".